A static website, is one that has content that is not expected to change frequently and is manually changed. Any changes would have to be requested through LSEB Web and may be chargeable.
- Cheaper to set up and develop.
- Usually quicker to load in the browser.
- Changes to the content of the page may be chargeable.
- No visitor information can be captured.
- Can become expensive if the content needs to be changed frequently.
If you would like LSEB Web to advise you on which solution would be best for your business, please contact us, and we will be willing to help.