A database driven website, is one that has content that is expected to change frequently and is maintained via a Content Management System (CMS), user information for example but not limited to: guest books, mailing lists and online payment. All database driven sites developed by LSEB Web have a CMS, to allow you to change the content of your website, and a user management system, to allow you to maintain visitor information.
- Content of the site can be changed as often as required without any extra cost.
- The layout of the site can be changed quickly using one of the pre-defined templates in CMS.
- The style of the site can be changed quickly using one of the pre-defined templates in CMS.
- Your logo can be changed as often as you like using CMS.
- Visitor information can be captured, for example guest book, mailing lists and online payment
- Website "Hits" can recorded and viewed.
- Can be expensive to setup.
- Can sometimes be slower to load.
If you would like LSEB Web to advise you on which solution would be best for your business, please contact us, and we will be willing to help.